Warranty for Bedding and Linens
US-Mattress and the manufacturer both stand behind the products we offer our customers and that is why our products come with a warranty against manufacturer defects. Each warranty differs slightly from the rest and that is why you will find the step by step process on inquiring about your warranty below.
- In a case you believe there is some sort of defect in your bedding product, contact us.
- We will then send you an email to request an explanation of what the defect you are inquiring about, photos of the defect and possible measurements.
- Once we receive this information back from you we will review the information, and reach out to the manufacturer on your behalf.
- Once we come to a resolution with the manufacturer about the warranty inquiry we will then contact you with the outcome. This process can take some time, but you should be contacted within 1 week, with the outcome. If you are not contacted within a week, please call us and follow up with your inquiry, as every manufacturer has different time windows in regards to warranty resolutions.
- Based on the outcome of your warranty inquiry, the next steps will be explained to you by our customer service representative. They can range from having a complete replacement processed, to being advised that your inquiry is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer may deny the warranty claim if it is not a true defect and within the acceptable margin of error according to their standards.
If you think there is a defect in your bedding, please contact us as soon as possible. Each manufacturer's warranty is different and we want to make sure your concerns are taken care of as quickly as possible.
If you need further assistance, please contact us here.