Warranty Exchange Process
US-Mattress and the manufacturer both stand behind the products we offer our customers and that is why our products come with a warranty against manufacturer defects. Each warranty differs slightly from the rest and that is why you will find the step-by-step process on inquiring about your warranty below.
1. Review the following items, as they are not covered:
- Defects in the mattress fabric
- Normal body impressions (as defined by your manufacturer)
- Border wires that have been bent due to moving or bending the mattress
- Damage from using an improper bed frame and/or box spring
- Comfort preference
- Transportation costs
2. Review the manufacturer warranty card here: Serta Warranty Card
3. If the issue(s) you are having is/are covered by the manufacturer warranty, please go to the warranty exchange page and complete the required information here: Warranty Exchanges
4. We'll contact you verifying that your claim has been received.
What happens after my warranty exchange has been received?
Please allow up to one week for your warranty claim to be reviewed and processed. You will be contacted within one week to clarify any questions regarding the exchange. Please understand that the warranty is through the manufacturer, but we will assist you in getting this resolved.
If your warranty exchange has been approved by the manufacturer, your replacement mattress order will be processed. The freight company will then contact you in 2-3 weeks to arrange for delivery and pick-up. The original mattress must be in a readily accesible location for removal during the exchange.
Warranty claims for mattresses that are over a year old will be assessed a $175 shipping charge. No shipping fee will be accessed for mattresses that were placed within one year of the warranty exchange.
Please follow this link for further assistance: Warranty