US-Mattress and the manufacturer both stand behind the products we offer our customers and that is why our products come with a warranty against manufacturer defects. Each warranty differs slightly from the rest and that is why you will find the step by step process on inquiring about your warranty below.
- If you believe there is some sort of defect in your furniture product, please contact us here.
- We will send you an email to request an explanation of what the defect you are inquiring about, photos of the defect and possible measurements.
- Once we receive this information back from you we will review the information, and reach out to the manufacturer on your behalf.
- Once we come to a resolution with the manufacturer about the warranty inquiry we will then contact you with the outcome. This process can take some time, but you should be contacted within 1 week, with the outcome. If you are not contacted within a week, please call us and follow up with your inquiry, as every manufacturer has different time windows in regards to warranty resolutions.
- Based on the outcome of your warranty inquiry, the next steps will be explained to you by our customer service representative. They can range from having a complete replacement processed, to being advised that your inquiry is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer may deny the warranty claim if it is not a true defect and within the acceptable margin of error according to their standards.
If you think there is a defect in your furniture, to contact us as soon as possible because as advised before, each manufacturer's warranty is different. The warranties can range anywhere from 1 year to 25 years.
For further assistance, please contact us here.