We offer several different methods of delivery as well as service options. The method of delivery depends on the type of merchandise and the level of delivery service you select when placing your order. Because of this, we would like to offer you an explanation of the different methods of delivery as well as the different service levels.
***Please note: Every item we sell has different Delivery Service Levels from which you can choose. However, not all of these Service Levels are offered for all of our products.
Small Parcel deliveries are for smaller items, such as bedding linens and pillows. Small parcel items deliver via UPS, FedEx or the US Postal Service depending on the vendor from where your order ships as well as the level of service you require.
Some items may provide you a "Get It Fast" option. For these items, when you select "Get It Fast" as your delivery option, your merchandise will ship out within 24 hours. The "Get It Fast" option is available only for select items that we keep in stock.
***PLEASE NOTE: UPS and FedEx do not deliver to P.O. boxes.
For items shipping via UPS or FedEx a physical home/business address is required.
Larger items that cannot be delivered via small parcel will deliver to you by your local delivery agent that services your area.
The delivery service level options are different depending on if you have ordered a mattress or furniture, express or standard. Below, we will break down the different carrier service levels and briefly explain the different options for you.
But before we break down the different service levels, we want to provide general information regarding the delivery process.
- Once we register your order with the carrier they will send out an automated call introducing themselves to you as your carrier.
- When your order arrives to the local delivery agent that services your area, that agent will scan your order into their system and you will receive another automated call. This automated call is to schedule delivery for your merchandise and will ask you to follow the prompts on the phone. You can always get their phone number (from us or your caller ID) to speak with a live person if the automated system doesn't register the correct information or if you need further clarification.
- When scheduling delivery, the agent will let you know what days are available and assist you with scheduling the day and time that works best for you within their scheduled route. Typically, the agent is not able to confirm a time slot for delivery until the day before as they are completing the route schedule.
- The day before delivery, the agent will call to confirm the delivery timeframe. At that time, you will need to confirm you will still be able to accept delivery. If you are unable to take this call or they leave you a voicemail it is very important to call the delivery agent back as soon as possible. Without your verbal confirmation for the delivery appointment, they may not deliver your merchandise and you may be required to reschedule a new delivery appointment.
- You are not required to be home to accept delivery. It can be anyone you trust, such as a family member, friend or neighbor. The only restriction is that a responsible adult 18 years of age or older must be present to accept and sign for delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the customer's responsibility (or the person accepting delivery) to fully inspect the merchandise at time of delivery. If you notice possible damage -- i.e. the box or bag is torn or dirty -- please make sure to note this information on the delivery sheet before you sign the paperwork and that you have chosen to accept delivery. As long as you note the delivery paperwork, there is a limited window in which we can file damage claims with the delivery agent after delivery.
CARRIER SERVICE LEVELS
Mattress / Mattress Set:
- White Glove Delivery (In-Home Setup): The delivery team will bring your merchandise into your home and place it into your room of choice, unpack it and take away the packaging for you. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements beyond 2 flights are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- White Glove Delivery & Removal: The delivery team will bring your merchandise into your home and place it into your room of choice, unpack it and take away the packaging for you. The delivery team will also remove your old merchandise that is being replaced. If they deliver a mattress they will take a mattress, if they deliver a set they will take a set, etc. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements beyond 2 flights are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- Front Door Delivery: Your merchandise will be delivered to your front door, and not inside. (For apartments, delivery is to the front door of the building - i.e. if you live in an apartment building that does not have a private outdoor entrance on ground level, you will either need to meet the drivers at the front door of your apartment building or upgrade your delivery service to White Glove Delivery.)
- Express Front Door Delivery ("Get It Fast"): Your merchandise will be delivered as close to your front door as possible without going up any stairs to your front door. (In-home setup is not available with Express Delivery. For apartments, please note that delivery is as close to the front door of the building as possible without going up any stairs - i.e. if you live in an apartment building that does not have a private outdoor entrance on ground level, you will either need to meet the drivers at the front door of your apartment building or upgrade your delivery service to White Glove Delivery.)
***Please note: If you upgrade delivery service to White Glove Delivery, you will nullify your request for Express "Get It Fast" delivery as White Glove and removal services are not options under Express Delivery.
- UPS: Most mattresses we sell will deliver via a dedicated carrier. However, some select mattresses, such as the Ameena line and select Ashley Sleep mattresses are able to be packaged in rollform due to the material used. These types of mattresses deliver via UPS and follow standard small parcel procedures as mentioned above under Small Parcel.
- Standard - These items will be delivered to your curbside.
- Front Door - These items will be delivered to your front door. (If it is an apartment building it will be delivered to the front door of the building itself.)
- White Glove - These items will be brought into your home and into your room of choice. They will also unpack the items, set them in place, and then also remove all the packaging materials for you. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs and does not include installation or assembly services. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- "Get It Fast" - these items will ship from our facility within 48 hours and be delivered to your curbside.
What if I can't accept delivery on the date provided by the Delivery Agent?
If you are unable to accept delivery on a specific date offered - i.e. you are out of town, vacation, etc. - but you can accept delivery about a week or so from when they called you, let the delivery agent know and they will work with you to get a delivery date when you return.
If you want to take advantage of special sale prices or promotionals but know prior to placing your order that you will not be able to accept delivery for an extended time - i.e. you are purchasing a new home that is not yet ready, extended travel overseas, delivery to a seasonal home, etc. - please see the article Ordering For a Future Delivery Date.
Please follow this link for further assistance: Delivery