US-Mattress and the manufacturer both stand behind the products we offer our customers and that is why our products come with a warranty against manufacturer defects. Each warranty differs slightly from the rest and that is why you will find the step by step process on inquiring about your warranty below.
When purchasing a Vispring Mattress it comes with the manufacturer warranty which includes:
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
1. Review the following items, as they are not covered:
- Defects in the mattress fabric
- Normal body impressions (as defined by your manufacturer)
- Border wires that have been bent due to moving or bending the mattress
- Damage from using an improper bed frame and/or box spring
- Comfort preference
- Transportation costs
2. Review the manufacturer warranty card attached as "vispring-warranty-card" or below to see what is covered with the warranty.
3. If the issue(s) you are having is indeed covered by the manufacturer warranty you will have to fill out a form with all information and upload photos with it. The example is shown below and attached as "General Warranty Request Form". The actual form needs to be filled out online and submitted.
4. We'll contact you verifying that your claim has been received.
5. What happens after my warranty exchange has been received?
The claim will still need to be processed. You will be contacted within one week to clarify any questions regarding the exchange. Please understand that the warranty is through the manufacturer, but we are happy to assist in getting this resolved.
If your warranty exchange has been approved, your replacement mattress order will be processed. The freight company will contact you in 7-14 days to arrange for delivery and pick-up. The original mattress must be in a readily accessible location for removal during the exchange. Orders from more than one year ago will be assessed a $175 shipping charge. No shipping fee will be accessed on any order that was placed within one year of the warranty exchange.