What If My Order Is Defective?
We want our warranty process to be as easy as possible. Follow the steps below, and if you have any questions along the way, our Customer Service team is happy to help, just contact us.
1. Review the following items, as they are not covered:
- Defects in the mattress fabric
- Normal body impressions (as defined by your manufacturer)
- Border wires that have been bent due to moving or bending the mattress
- Damage from using an improper bed frame and/or box spring
- Comfort preference
- Transportation costs
2. Review the details on your manufacturer warranty card. (more details and warranty cards for select manufacturers can be found on https://www.us-mattress.com/warranty-exchange-2.html )
3. Complete the Warranty Exchange Request Form.
The details on warranties for each mattress manufacturer and the step by step process on how to submit your warranty inquiry is under the category Warranty and in the section Mattress Warranties, Furniture Warranties or Bedding Warranties depending on what type of merchandise you have purchased with us. For mattresses just go to the warranty Exchange page of our website (https://www.us-mattress.com/warranty-exchange-2.html ) and follow the directions. If you have any questions along the way, our Customer Service team is happy to help, just contact us.
Please follow this link for further assistance: Warranty